Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

a bump on my head for years now?

User Profile
I have a bump on my head for years now..I went to the doctor to get a scan and they found nothing..It doesnt hurt or anything but it bothers me when people asked me about it..I told them it was a bump when I hit my head and it never went away should i be concern?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2011
Bone Cancer Answer A24128
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the ‘bump’ that you describe without examining you. It could be due to bony malformation, injury, fat accumulation etc. If your reports have not been able to distinguish it, then you can consider stopping thinking about it. You can also consider taking an opinion from cosmetic surgeon about it to see if any procedure can be done to solve your problem.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bone Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.