all of you should be thankful to be able to have a child some women cant this isnt a bunch of cells this a life that is being created by god its a gift from him. if you allow this youll answer to god at judgement. this baby didnt ask to be there wat about his or her rites..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper denise04
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2010
Community Volunteer
The women who CAN'T have a child should consider ADOPTION of an (gasp!) OLDER child. It is NO WOMAN'S RESPONSIBILITY to procreate just so infertile couples can have their dream baby. Not when there are already too many older children out there, STILL waiting for parents to call their own. I have some advice for all the selfish infertile people out there...get your nose out of the uteri of women who are complete strangers to you, suck it up and ADOPT AN OLDER CHILD! And to think you call women who abort selfish! Pot calling the kettle black much?
Given a choice between adopting a baby or an older child (even one with special needs/behavioral/physical issues), I'd snap up the older child in a heartbeat. Been there, done that, with infants. No thank you for a repeat...I will just skip the diaper stages/colic/sleepless nights. Seriously, is every infertile couple THAT SELFISH to think about only the BABIES that need adoption? What has become of the human race?
|
Users who thank motherofhighspiritedones for this post: GreyWolf  Moo  DamianaRaven 

replied June 6th, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
We aren't vending machines for the infertile and your god is not universally believed in.
|
Users who thank Darkmoon for this post: GreyWolf 

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2010
Experienced User
Re: a baby
denise04 wrote:
all of you should be thankful to be able to have a child some women cant this isnt a bunch of cells this a life that is being created by god its a gift from him. if you allow this youll answer to god at judgement. this baby didnt ask to be there wat about his or her rites..

The unborn are too young to know what a "rite" actually is and clearly so are you. However, their "rights" (while perfectly valid) are overridden by the rights of women who don't wish to have a baby inside of them. If they didn't ask to be there, then they shouldn't mind when they aren't.
|

replied June 7th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Well, if your god creates babies, then it also makes women infertile. They shouldn't complain, it's what this wunnerful god of theirs wanted for them, and they should be thankful!

On the other hand, in my reality a fertilised egg is an unfortunate accident, and god is a dog walking backwards.

And in my reality, nasty little busybodies would at least know how to spell when they tell other people how they should thnk.
|

replied June 7th, 2010
abortion
if god didnt exist nether would we are anything you see. god gives you this child to love and as a gift you should cherish it. i have a son i never would have thought of abortion!!
|

replied June 7th, 2010
abortion is unthinkable you should use birth control.
|

replied June 7th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Denise, you are demonstrating how ignorant someone can be, who thinks they have all the answers. I seriously suggest you go and sit down, have a nice cup of tea, and stick to whatever it is you do best. Praying, maybe? Debating, or thinking, are clearly not your forte.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Sweetie, ever heard of birth control FAILING? You gonna tell a rape victim THEY shoulda used birth control? Honestly, before you formed this nasty little opinion, did you ever stop to put yourself in someone else's shoes?

Doesn't God say "thou shall not judge"? And that no sin is greater than another? Therefore, YOU are just as guilty of sin as you think a woman who aborts is.

I have two children. I have also had an abortion. Mind you, it was for medical reasons, but a fetus is a fetus and it should not matter how that fetus was conceived, failed birth control or not. That is where YOUR problem comes in...you keep insisting that this unwanted pregnancy is a gift from God...yet you could really care less about the fetus...it's how the fetus was conceived that you care about. Unless you are one of those people that thinks a woman should carry a fetus to term, no matter if it would kill her in the process, possibly leaving a small child or two motherless. Or the type that thinks a rape victim should lose even more control by being forced to carry to term.

Once again, I implore, why not adopt an OLDER child? Do they not count in your little world?
|

replied June 7th, 2010
hi
well the baby has a rite to life did u ever think of tht any way sorry everyone im new here nice to meet u all..
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2010
Experienced User
Re: a baby
denise04 wrote:

No, sorry. I'm not an incubator for barren couples. I refuse to breed purely because someone else is desperate for a child. If they are that desperate they can go and adopt a child from an adoption centre. Because THOSE children are no less deserving of a happy life purely for being unwanted.

And no, I personally do not see a child as a gift from God. I don't believe in god, and at this point in my life a child would most definately NOT be welcome. And in my opinion if god gave a gift to us, it is perfectly acceptable (if only a bit rude) to decline that gift.

And to me, a fetus IS just a ball of cells, it has no rights equal to my own and most definately no status that makes it worthy of truming my rights.
And sorry to point it out, but if you wanted your baby, you are definately going to feel differently towards it to how a rape victim would feel towards her unwanted uninvited fetus. Believe it or not there are women in the world who cannot stand the thought of having kids and see more to life than just breeding.
Your decision to keep your baby is just that. YOUR decision. You kept your baby. Good for you. Some other women have abortions and don't regret them. Good for them.
|

replied June 7th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
I don't think they even give last rites to a dying fetus, so actually I suspect that the embryo or fetus that is aborted doesn't have any rites at all. Or rights, for that matter.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Re: hi
denise04 wrote:
well the baby has a rite to life did u ever think of tht any way sorry everyone im new here nice to meet u all..

Every child has a right to live, how are you helping the kids who want a family? Have you adopted a child young or old? Before preaching to me(who doesn't believe in religion) please tell me what you are doing to save the kids who already born.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2010
Community Volunteer
denise04 wrote:
No baby has a rite to life, but all babies have right to life. But no fertilized egg, zygote, embryo or fetus has the same right to life as a baby.
Fetus does not=baby, at least in scientific and medical terminology.
|

replied June 7th, 2010
hi
thts scientific. life begins at conception not when it becomes full human its life at concepton man would love you to believe its only a bunch of cells its more then cells its life being created by God
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2010
Community Volunteer
I don't share your beliefs, and would appreciate it if you did not try to cram them down my throat. Thanks!
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
denise04 wrote:
thts scientific. life begins at conception not when it becomes full human its life at concepton man would love you to believe its only a bunch of cells its more then cells its life being created by God

From the bible
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
-- Genesis 2:7 (KJV)

The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
-- Job 33:4 (KJV)

... and the breath came into them, and they lived ...
-- Ezekiel 37:10 (KJV)

These three bible passage express that life begins upon taking breathe, due to the controversy of the church and contradiction of most peoples understanding of religion, the previous pope allowed abortion. If a woman was pregnant and committed adultery, she would poisoned by a priest in attempts to force an abortion on a woman for the sins she committed. Therefore your statement of god isn't completelty accurate and using gods name in vain is as much as a sin as having an abortion. So if you a committing a sin, how are you better than the deed you are criticizing.

Once again I'm not religious but if you keep shoing your religious beliefs down my throat, I will have no problem educating you on your own religion.

***and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, (Thessalonians 4:11) Basically the lives of other woman should not concern you!
|

replied June 8th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
denise04 wrote:

You can believe that every time you have a late period, you are having a baby -- since you could very well be expelling a fertilised egg. Go ahead and bury your tampons with full military honours if that's what makes you happy. You can believe whatever you like. You can believe that fairies are living at the bottom of your garden, as long as you don't expect me not to let the flying spaghetti monster visit me in case we disturb them with our loud music. All the same to me -- you can believe whatever religious twaddle you like, just like I can think you are deluded and out of touch with reality. Everyone can believe what they like, as long as they only apply it to their own lives, and not to anyone else's.

And if you would like to debate the issue, that's great. Saying "you are all wrong, my imaginary friend says so" is not debating.
|
Users who thank oopoop for this post: GreyWolf 

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2010
Experienced User
denise04 wrote:

Just because it is a LIFE at conception, does not mean it is a BEING at conception. Human life and human being are two distinctly different things.

Not everybody believes a fetus is a human being from the moment of conception. Not everyone shares your religion, so stop trying to proselytize. If you hold those beliefs then that's YOUR choice but other people have different belief systems and you attempting to ram yours down their throats is NOT going to win them over to your side.

You can believe it is a human being from conception if you like, you can believe it is the son of god if you want, doesn't mean that it gives you the right to dictate what goes on in an unknown woman's uterus.
Cut the "you could use protection" crap as well. Not all women who have abortions were careless and irresponsible. Some were raped. Contraception also has a failure rate, and you'd be surprised to find out that the majority of women who have abortions DO actually try and protect themselves. Stop being so judgemental and assuming that women who abort are careless.
|
Users who thank GreyWolf for this post: motherofhighspiritedones 

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2010
Experienced User
oopoopoop wrote:
Well, if your god creates babies, then it also makes women infertile. They shouldn't complain, it's what this wunnerful god of theirs wanted for them, and they should be thankful!

On the other hand, in my reality a fertilised egg is an unfortunate accident, and god is a dog walking backwards.

And in my reality, nasty little busybodies would at least know how to spell when they tell other people how they should thnk.

Exactly. As Oop says, If every child is a "gift from God", then God obviously also intended for infertile couples to be infertile.

Denise: Stop trying to guilt-trip women who abort for not doing their "duty" and "providing" for childless couples. We aren't just walking incubators.
|