Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Zoloft withdrawal??

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
About two weeks ago I stopped taking Zoloft cold turkey. I had only been on it for a month, taking 100 mg for three of those weeks. Given the short duration I was on the Zoloft, I figured I could quit could turkey without any major problems. The first four days, I felt fine, no withdrawal symptoms. On the fifth day I began to feel very dizzy and lightheaded all the time. Still two weeks after quitting Zoloft, I still feel very dizzy and lightheaded. Today I woke up with a sore throat, ear ache, general headache (maybe related?). I've been taking painkillers (vicodin) to help alleviate the dizziness symptoms (it works).

Is this part of withdrawal? Will it go away? When? I want to get off the vicodin, but it's hell feeling dizzy all the time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|