Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

young female with severe chest pain, shortness of breath. help?

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
I'm a young (1Cool female and about 2 months ago I got sick with an upper resp. infection. (sore throat, mucus, cough, ect.) It turned into "bronchitis". I was coughing up CRAZY amounts of mucus. Nearly choking on it. Cough. Severe chest pain. Runny nose. Headache. Extreme fatigue (sleeping 13+ hours per day). "Air hunger". Blue-ish skin on my toes. Heart palpitations. Weird heart beat. Swollen lymph nodes. on and off low-grade fever. Swollen wrists(??) and back pain. I was put on a zpack. That didn't work so I was put on augmentin 500mg twice a day. It "kind of helped", but I was still having trouble breathing so I got an x-ray. It was clear. Doctor said my lungs sounded clear. Oxygen level was fine. Blood pressure was fine. No fever. Heart rate I took myself with a stethoscope was a 95/per minute which is OK I think. I got an EKG about 2 years ago which came out fine. (for heart palpitations) I also got a CAT scan 2 years ago which was fine. I got a blood count test recently. It was normal. I've had constipation on and off since I've been sick. Now, I'm getting mushy stool. It's not "fluffy" or watery, just mushy and theres a LOT of it. I don't know if thats normal. I've been having on and off stomach pains. The other day I was going to the bathroom and I had SERVE SHARP STABBING chest pain like I was having a heart attack. It was also present in my back and my stomach. I wake up at night sweating A LOT. my wrists are still swollen. I have trouble breathing a lot. It got a lil better, now its coming back. I woke up with excessive saliva in my mouth. Sores in my mouth. I feel uncomfortable. Stomach is tight. back hurts. breathing is difficult. chest pain. air hunger still. any suggestions on what this may be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|