Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

You might want to read about these drugs

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
Dear Mental Health Nurse,

It is with the deepest concern I write this letter today. I wish to bring to your attention the grave abuses that are going on in our mental health system.

The use of antipsychotic drugs must be halted with immediate effect, as nobody within the system has any insight into the effect of these drugs on the human brain and the fact that these chemicals are having the exact opposite effect to what we are being told. I will attempt to describe the most important information I have gathered so that you may make good use of it within your capacity as a Mental Health Nurse.

The group of people these drugs were designed for, supposed paranoid Schizophrenics, have more input filters in the brain and these drugs, because of the lobotomizing effect, the chemicals clinging to the d2 receptor, among others, the brain realizes it is not functioning properly and creates even more input filters.

I am not an expert on input filters, but it seems to me as if it would be emotional and visual input we would take in through the eyes, the one thing people in this category already have a heightened sense of. And that has been known for some time, long before knowledge of mirror neurons finally came to light in the public eye.

Mental health professionals were actually asking patients in 2008, and possibly beyond this date, whether individuals diagnosed with this condition thought they could feel another person’s emotions. Some of our citizens actually had to explain to full time Psychiatrists that they could indeed and the basic science behind that ability. This knowledge was presented by Professor Robert Winston as early as 2003, and shown on at least two TV channels that I am aware of, UKTV Documentary and the Discovery Channel.

I find it to be a shocking state of affairs that in 21st Century Scotland our people are being told that severe brain damage from antipsychotic drugs is the best thing for them when Doctors have not even got the first clue about what their dealing with.

It is obvious that we are all empathic, and we are dealing with the full empaths of our species. I have not been able to confirm if there is any difference between input filters and receptors, and if input filters lead to mirror neurons. However, even without that knowledge, the truth about what some people are designed to do, has become abundantly clear and it does not take a Psychologist to realize that Psychiatrist’s will not be quick to admit they have been hurting people so badly, for so long.

Most of the people I know diagnosed with this condition have never been delusional, there have been many Doctors that hold this view also. I have read that this same group of people are considered to be Shaman in many parts of the world and the term Schizophrenic has been created by Western Doctors to describe people they do not understand. And as the facts emerge about what this group of people are capable of, such as being able to see things that are there, that most people misinterpret, based on the hollow mask test which shows that only people with this type of brain design can see which side of a hollow mask is convex and which is conclave when asked to look at this image through a viewfinder.

Also the testimony of some Doctors who have experimented with LSD, which creates more input filters and allows access to more parts of the mind, a temporary brain design similar to that of a supposed paranoid Schizophrenic, and found they have been able to learn more about psychology in a very short space of time, than they have during decades of study. This all adds up to what appears to be, a larger form of consciousness for this group of people and the unique ability to understand the human condition in more depth than the average person.

Even if some in this category are delusional, yet again, we are making these individuals more prone to misinterpreting the world around them as these drugs destroy Neurotransmitters and make Neurotransmitters misfire.

One man who claimed to be a Doctor online, reported that one study has shown these drugs to enlarge the Basil Ganglia in the brain, which he stated caused even more extreme emotion. He also mentioned that this has never been investigated beyond the one study he referred to. A blatant disregard for human life by those in the higher echelon of the mental health industry, which means more civilized members of our society are required to take charge of these matters.

Another very serious lie our Doctors have been told about these drugs, is that they are a vast improvement from the first generation of antipsychotics. However, the truth is, they are actually far more dangerous than the old drugs. The first generation of Neuroleptics damaged the Dopaminergic system and were considered to be clean drugs, the new chemicals damage about 10 different systems all with the minergic title in their name and they are considered to be dirty drugs.

Doctors believe that drugs are withdrawn if one in a million people die taking them, however one in one hundred and forty five people died during the 2nd generation of antipsychotic trials and this was completely withheld from the publicized results.

Yet another lie we have all been told about these drugs, is that two thirds of people taking them for the recommended time of 1 year at the standard dose, will develop serious side effects many of which are permanent. This figure was fabricated by criminals and still our medical community continue to disregard human life by repeating it when they are telling people of the possible risks.

You will hear none of these facts I have written so far from mental health Doctors or written on the information leaflets that come with such drugs, in fact, people diagnosed with this condition are actively discouraged from doing any learning about the effect of the drugs beyond the lies that are spoken.

I have learned about these facts from many different sources, most of them can be read in the book Mad In America by Robert Whitaker, as are reference points.

This book also mentions that some of the largest and properly conducted studies ever done by the World Health Organization clearly show that non drug treatment is far better at dealing with such problems.

If an average citizen can piece this information together and realize just how badly people are being hurt, people who are already more sensitive, having their emotional sensitivity further increased through permanent damage to the brain and central nervous system, this serious lack of judgement from those charged with the responsibility of overseeing the industry, adds up to either serious negligence and incompetence, or serious corruption.

People’s DNA is being mutated and people are passing along those genetic mutations to their children if they conceive whilst on these drugs, people are being mislead and even forced into taking chemicals that are worsening their condition and many are becoming addicted. People begin to think that they need the drugs to cope once their emotional intake has been artificially increased and once their body is reliant on the chemicals.

Nobody has offered these people anything different and nobody has made any serious attempt to transform our society, yet we know this is possible.

People are being tortured against their will right on our own doorstep at the hands of criminals.

Emergency measures must be taken to make sure human beings in this country are told the full truth about these drugs and also to make sure that no citizen of this land will ever inflict severe brain damage on another living being, whilst proclaiming it to be medical treatment. This is not the dark ages and we will defend our most sensitive of people with the same rights and privileges as any other human being.

I have never lost faith in my Mental Health Nurses the way I have with so many Psychiatrists. I believe if we can bring about these changes swiftly and decisively in this country, then those actions will resonate far and wide for all beings who appreciate freedom.

Yours Faithfully

If you feel that every mental health nurse should have this delivered to them by hand to ensure they get it and hopefully do the right thing once they are more informed than the so called doctors, then by all means, express youself, use your freedom of speech and tell the truth to those who can make a difference.

If you want to send it to your politicions and demand this be stopeed immediatly by all mean use your freedom and express yourself. I know my demands are strong when it comes to freedom and protecting people. What about yours? They can't stop us all...

;)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2010
More Truth

Paper and Ink are cheap, freedom sometimes requires some effort. Just so you know, the entire industry is built on lies, your better off in poorer countries like India, Columbia or Nigeria because they don't destroy people with toxic chemicals, locking them inside their own minds with little capacity to feel human. These are hard facts that Doctors are not aware of as stated

You are estimated to die at least 25 years younger on these chemicals. All drugs pollute the human system. Many things are on the rise, most notably allergies to human food. There has never even been one study done to compare standard tranquilisers to these dirty drugs. I dont think the people controlling the mental industry and what people know about care about you or me. Doctors will if they are informed Properly of the truth about these drugs and these people. Ive laid it out nice and simple I hope you decide to join us in expressing truth and wisdom. Freedom isn't free.

These drugs also destoy brain tissue, 12% of a persons brain gone at 15mg of Olazapine/Zyprexa over 18 months. You might want to educate your Doctors friends before another generation gets desoyed, I will not allow this to happen to my children.
|

replied December 8th, 2010
Updated Version and UK Spelling, PLZ change country mentioned before handing into GP Surgeries

Dear Doctor,

It is with the deepest concern I write this letter today. I wish to bring to your attention the grave abuses that are going on in our mental health system.

The use of antipsychotic drugs must be halted with immediate effect, as nobody within the system has any insight into the effect of these drugs on the human brain and the fact that these chemicals are having the exact opposite effect to what we are being told. I will attempt to describe the most important information I have gathered so that you may make good use of it within your capacity as a Doctor.

The group of people these drugs were designed for, supposed paranoid Schizophrenics, have more input filters in the brain and these drugs, because of the lobotomising effect, the chemicals clinging to the d2 receptor, among others, the brain realises it is not functioning properly and creates even more input filters.

I am not an expert on input filters, but it seems to me as if it would be emotional and visual input we would take in through the eyes, the one thing people in this category already have a heightened sense of. And that has been known for some time, long before knowledge of mirror neurons finally came to light in the public eye.

Mental health professionals were actually asking patients in 2008, and possibly beyond this date, whether individuals diagnosed with this condition thought they could feel another person’s emotions. Some of our citizens actually had to explain to full time Psychiatrists that they could indeed and the basic science behind that ability. This knowledge was presented by Professor Robert Winston as early as 2003, and shown on at least two TV channels that I am aware of, UKTV Documentary and the Discovery Channel.

I find it to be a shocking state of affairs that in 21st Century Scotland our people are being told that severe brain damage from antipsychotic drugs is the best thing for them when Doctors have not even got the first clue about what their dealing with.

It is obvious that we are all empathic, and we are dealing with the full empaths of our species. I have not been able to confirm if there is any difference between input filters and receptors, and if input filters lead to mirror neurons. However,
even without that knowledge, the truth about what some people are designed to do, has become abundantly clear and it does not take a Psychologist to realise that Psychiatrist’s will not be quick to admit they have been hurting people so badly, for so long.

Most of the people I know diagnosed with this condition have never been delusional, there have been many Doctors that hold this view also. I have read that this same group of people are considered to be Shaman in many parts of the world and the term Schizophrenic has been created by Western Doctors to describe people they do not understand. And as the facts emerge about what this group of people are capable of, such as being able to see things that are there, that most people misinterpret, based on the hollow mask test which shows that only people with this type of brain design can see which side of a hollow mask is convex and which is conclave when asked to look at this image through a viewfinder, the reality is quite different from what we've been told.

Also the testimony of some Doctors who have experimented with LSD, which creates more input filters and allows access to more parts of the mind, a temporary brain design similar to that of a supposed paranoid Schizophrenic, and found they have been able to learn more about psychology in a very short space of time, than they have during decades of study.

This all adds up to what appears to be, a larger form of consciousness for this group of people and the unique ability to understand the human condition in more depth than the average person.

Even if some in this category are delusional, yet again, we are making these individuals more prone to misinterpreting the world around them as these drugs destroy Neurotransmitters and make Neurotransmitters misfire.

One man who claimed to be a Doctor online, reported that one study has shown these drugs to enlarge the Basil Ganglia in the brain, which he stated caused even more extreme emotion. He also mentioned that this has never been investigated beyond the one study he referred to. A blatant disregard for human life by those in the higher echelon of the mental health industry, which means more civilised members of our society are required to take charge of these matters.

Another very serious lie our Doctors have been told about these drugs, is that they are a vast improvement from the first generation of antipsychotics. However, the truth is, they are actually far more dangerous than the old drugs. The first generation of Neuroleptics damaged the Dopaminergic system and were considered to be clean drugs, the new chemicals damage about 10 different systems all with the minergic title in their name and they are considered to be dirty drugs.

Doctors believe that drugs are withdrawn if one in a million people die taking them, however one in one hundred and forty five people died during the 2nd generation of antipsychotic trials and this was completely withheld from the publicised results.

Yet another lie we have all been told about these drugs, is that two thirds of people taking them for the recommended time of 1 year at the standard dose, will develop serious side effects many of which are permanent. This figure was fabricated by criminals and still our medical community continues to disregard human life by repeating it when they are telling people of the possible risks.

You will hear none of these facts I have written so far from mental health Doctors or written on the information leaflets that come with such drugs, in fact, people diagnosed with this condition are actively discouraged from doing any learning about the effect of the drugs beyond the lies that are spoken.

I have learned about these facts from many different sources, most of them can be read in the book Mad In America by Robert Whitaker, as are reference points.

This book also mentions that some of the largest and properly conducted studies ever done by the World Health Organisation clearly show that non drug treatment is far better at dealing with such problems.

If an average citizen can piece this information together and realise just how badly people are being hurt, people who are already more sensitive, having their emotional sensitivity further increased through permanent damage to the brain and central nervous system, this serious lack of judgement from those charged with the responsibility of overseeing the industry, adds up to either serious negligence and incompetence, or serious corruption.

People’s DNA is being mutated and people are passing along those genetic mutations to their children if they conceive whilst on these drugs, people are being mislead and even forced into taking chemicals that are worsening their condition and many are becoming addicted. People begin to think that they need the drugs to cope once their emotional intake has been artificially increased and once their body is reliant on the chemicals.

Nobody has offered these people anything different and nobody has made any serious attempt to transform our society, yet we know this is possible.

People are being tortured against their will right on our own doorstep at the hands of criminals.

Emergency measures must be taken to make sure human beings in this country are told the full truth about these drugs and also to make sure that no citizen of this land will ever inflict severe brain damage on another living being, whilst proclaiming it to be medical treatment. This is not the dark ages and we will defend our most sensitive of people with the same rights and privileges as any other human being.

I have never lost faith in my Doctor’s the way I have with so many Psychiatrists. I believe if we can bring about these changes swiftly and decisively in this country, then those actions will resonate far and wide for all beings who appreciate freedom.

Yours Faithfully

If you feel that every Mental Health Nurse and GP should have this delivered to them by hand to ensure they get it and hopefully do the right thing once they are more informed than the so called Mental Health Experts, then by all means, express yourself, use your freedom of speech and tell the truth to those who can make a difference.

If you want to send it to your politicians and demand this be stopped immediately by all means use your freedom and express yourself. I know my demands are strong when it comes to freedom and protecting people. What about yours? They can't stop us all...
|

replied December 9th, 2010
How can people get better when we're killing them with toxic chemicals. Dirty drugs as their known, though not by Doctors. You cannot fix a spiritual problem with artificial chemicals or severe brain damage. And as stated they don't have the first clue what they're dealing with because nobody has ever summed up the truth and put it in front of them. Not about the drugs, not about the problems.

The medical journals are as skewed as the pharma trials. Mainstream Doctors should be shamed into seeing this for what is. I would suggest leaving a copy of the letter with all the reception staff at each department in your local health centre's. If you look at them knowing what they're doing they will soon begin to feel conscience and think twice about ever detroying a life with chemicals ever again.

For anyone interested in the Placebo effect. I would recomend Louise Hay You Can Heal Your Life from Google shopping or other less costly networks if necessary. The first step in recovery and also becoming a more complete human being is to understand how to control your mind. Improving your self image by knowing God forgives all and his love is deep inside of you, something nobody can ever get from you unless you give it to them.

What helped me recover from the pitts of dispair, was an awarenss of God, just like my cousin the Priest, I have began training my mind to know that God is part of me and speaks through me. Tony Blair and George Bush have both said they think Gods speaks through them, sounded like a classic messiah complex to me for a long time, but it's actually the highest level of spirituality according to the book Power vs Force and my cousin.

And based on the changes I've went though, coming back more confident, stronger and at peace than ever, it obviously works a treat. I am happy again, I love myself again so I can love the world. Every day I go out and when I see people I say something to bring a smile to their face, I know they will feel what I do when I look at them with geniune feelings and this will be retranstmitted by themselves onto another. It's amazing how creative you can be with humour when your at peace.

Helping people understand what I've learned of the human condition helps me feel better, helping people with things that are upsetting them helps me. I suppose we're all part of the same team, An extension of God, seperated, but still joined in ways we're just beginning to understand. These truths about ourselves will help us elevate our minds and become fully conscious and sentient beings. It will also help relieve a lot of the heavy ended power and control modus operada we see from people these days. Especially young men with nothing better to do with their time or ego's.

Many people are hurting, and if we help them we help ourselves. I love doing God's work and telling people the truth. No criminal system will ever get the better of me again.
|

replied December 9th, 2010
I would recomend these three youtube videos, the truth about schizophrenia and fixing chemical imbalances

Robert Whitaker talking about these things, he too mentions the enlarged Basil Ganglia. The other two videos provide invaluable insight also The Pharmacaust: The Destruction of the "Mentally Ill" and Psych Drug Pusher/Users, Antidepressants, & School Shooters

I would suggest clicking the 12 videos button next to the Yoism name at top left after the first video and watching them through. Won't take long and you'll be in a much better position than any Doctor I've came across. I've finally channeled my fury at this outrages behaviour towards something positive.

This video is also worth watching Robert Whitaker clips from film "Take These Broken Wings"

Also I would recomend goolging yoism, it's an interesting site.

When I was trying to find out as much as possible a while back and all I could get was worse case scenarios filled with malevolant progranda, from people who don't know any better or just don't care, there was actually three videos on youtube with the title of the first one I mentioned, extracts from a full length documentary, the woman in the background was crying about all the people that have been hurt so badly at the hands of criminals.

Something else that was poignant, was one of the men sitting next to Robert Whitaker, who I think might be a Psychiatrist from the way he talks, one of the few enlightened one's, spoke about his belief that there is mass psychosis going on around the world with people not wanting to accept what's going on around them, he said if I remember correctly, that he thinks it is a defence mechanism in people's minds.

I think it can be descibed in more powerful language, I think it's people trying to hold on to what makes us human. We are positive loving beings and only through God, in my opinion, can we truly reclaim our lives and start to build a heaven on Earth once again. Shame is an appropriate emotion for Doctors that refuse to do the right thing once they are properly informed. After that there is no excuse and justice will find a way.

I will not forgive any psychiatrist as long as they remain in a bed of evil. Can you imagine if people started bringing up these matters with their normal Doctor after they've been more fully informed, and looking at them as monsters for what they're doing to our people, they would soon refuse to hurt anybody ever again based on lies. At the moment their quite comfortbale uninformed and well paid. I don't like how that makes me feel and I intend to do whatever I can to change it.

I've allready ordered a multi pack of cheap compatible black ink and I am going to buy paper tomorrow, I will begin to distribute this information and continue to bring this to the attention to as many people as possible, online and off. I will be handing these letters into Docotrs surgeries writing each name at the top once I get there and I will also hand them out at the gates to Universities. You have the strength to make this change, all you need is the will.
|

replied December 12th, 2010
Somebody wrote this on another forum, - I think that there's plenty of evidence to indicate that schizophrenia is more than a spiritual problem. Can the disorder have a spiritual component? I think it can, at least in some individuals with the disorder. However, I don't think that it would be accurate to say that schizophrenia is purely a spiritual problem. There's too much evidence indicating that biological, psychological, and social factors play a role in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia to say that the condition is purely spiritual, at least in my opinion.

reply - Hello my friend, I'de have to agree with what you wrote, however form my perspective, the spirit controls the bio and phys. You control the spirit with your thoughts through neuro linguistic programming, using decency and God's love. You control it by not being impulsive and always going back to your proper way of thinking of yourself and others. You Are What You Would Eat as Gillian Mckeith would say, well You Are What You Think also.

On a side note, has anybody heard the Gillian McKeith song by Brett Domino on Youtube. Good laugh, I draw a lot of good feelings from those X Factor and Brtiains Got Talent videos sitting with the headphones on. That's the only thing I watch on TV anymore, the slave box I call it these days. Those programs are the best bits of culture we have on our screens if you ask me. I especially love Rebecca, she seems like an angel.
|