Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Asthma Forum

22 yo, can't catch my breath, on meds

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
User Profile
I had asthma since 15 I now 22 and I on a yellow pump called relvar ellipta 92/22 strength and blue ventilon salbutomal pump and now after all these years after I just empty black bag my breathing getting so bad I get out of breath sometimes feel like can't catch my breath I feel really tired all time even when I wake up hard stay awake during day and I keep getting colds throat sore get headaches even when sitting down though I getting out of breath all time try taking deep breaths and it Dont seem to be working what could it be could it be signs of asthma attack without me noing or what please tell me it horrible I can't keep living like this I get hot cold

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Asthma
Quick Reply