Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

yellow slime on poop

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
i don't understand what is going on .... i know this sounds gross but if i see yellow slime on my poop is that normal or is somethign wrong with me....?????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 30th, 2011
yellow poop stomach pain only in the morning.
i'm a male 33 i have the same problem i checked my self did every blood test you can name ultra-sound, cat-scan, xray, you name it did it, but the doctors said we don't see any thing wrong, but i'm still in pain. im taking aspring stomach guard now it works, and i'm going back to my doctor to do more test. don't take too much aspring if you have other medical issues it might cause internal bleeding. see your doctor. Alcohol and cigarettes also could be the problem. i quit alcohol. i'll keep you guys posted. i'm 33 and that's only issue that i have cold also me acid problem.
|

replied February 4th, 2013
I don't have that anymore and i quit smoking so maybe that is what it is
|
Quick Reply