Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Yellow Semen

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have only really just started masturbating, and ive noticed its not the normal white colour, its quite a dark yellow! I dont know whether to be worried!
I have no other symptoms, i can easily get an errection and ejaculate and there is no pain, im just worried about the strange colour!
About half a year ago i had bad pain in my testicles and i had an ultra sound which showed nothing! The pain has gone now, but i dont know if that has anything to do with it!
Ide appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do/what is worng?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 9th, 2009
Well, I've read that it can be caused by diet and is normal. Although, you could ask your doctor and get a more accurate response.
|

replied July 9th, 2009
Yeah but it is quite dark, is that normal?
And i believe i eat reasonably healthily, but maybe not...
|