Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Yellow discharge..no std

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have a yellow discharge, with no odor, that I have been getting for 2 weeks now, sometimes its white and gooey, and i get a little itchy and irritated sometime also..I am on loestrin 24 and these things started happening since i have been on bcp's..i was tested recently for stds and they were negative and i hadnt had sex since I had been tested which was 2 months ago...Is it just a yeast infection
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2011
Hi.
Wells something similar used to happened to be before but it was just at the end of the period and just the yellow discharge i think u should consider taking a pregnancy test of to your gmycologist.
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2011
Im not pregnant I havent had sex...since Ive been tested for std's, i went to the er they did a pregnancy test also..Im not pregnant and i have no std
|

replied July 13th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
It could just be thrush or a reaction to be bcp you're on.

Make an appointment with your family doctor and local family planning clinic and speaking to them they might be able to help you more than we can on the forum.

Hope you get some answers

All the best

Amy
|