Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

yellow discharge after sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I had sex Thursday that lasted a good hour and then again about 30 minutes later. I was fine afterwards but the next day was a little sore. I also have been expiercing a yellow discharge since then and more then normal. Could this be a infection? It has no foul odor.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mary poppins
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Being sore after that much sex is completely normal. How yellow is your discharge? If it's a very slight tinge of yellow it may be normal, but if its very yellow it is an indication of an infection. Is there any itching, or is the pain consistent/increasing? If so, you should go to your doctor. They can check you out to find out what kind of an infection it is (yeast infection, bacterial, etc) and how to treat it, or they'll reassure you that everything is okay. My gut feeling says you're just sore from so much sex, though, but you can never be too careful. Also, if it turns out that you do have an infection make sure to get your partner treated too. If you don't, he can just give it straight back to you over and over again.
|
Users who thank PenguinsRus for this post: mary poppins 

replied September 11th, 2008
yellow discharge
Id say a slight creamy yellow although seems way more then he norm. There isn't really any itching or odor. It's not even that there was so muchhhhh sex but it did last a hour and then again about a hr later.. that of course was much shorter. It's been two months soooo I'd say there was a variety of positions.. so I'm sure that's where a little of the soreness came from. I'm also on the pill and my cycle will be next week so I may just wait...I did think about going to buy a over the counter cream. I've never had a std and maybe on yeast infection like my entire life.
|

replied April 17th, 2011
please same problem help me reply me please ya..

i had periods on 2nd april to 5th april .

i had sex for the first time on 14th and 15th april for 6 times.

from 15th evening am having white discharge.
am scared whether am pregnant.
i am unmarried i cannot become pregnant.
my bf says he did not leave his sperms inside.
but we are scared on the other side.
please reply .
i did not take any birth control pill.
what is the reason for white discharge.
i do not have any pain .
tell me how to avoid pregnancy .
wen wil i know iam pregnant.
and wat to do to abort it if am pregnant after 30 days.
please read my story and help me out
|

replied September 10th, 2012
I am having the same issue. I had sex Fri night with my boyfriend, we had no protection, and we had sex quite a few times and for quite some time. It is Mon night but Sat evening, the day after we were sexually active, I noticed a clear discharge. There was no odor, itching, burning or anything. Well then Sun it seem to be more discharge and by Sun night I was working and I could feel it leaking out...I thought I had started my period. I went to the restroom and there was so much that my panties were wet from it. I was wearing white panties and noticed a little bit of a light yellow color as well. Its now Mon and I started having an intense itch in the afternoon lasted just a few minutes and then again not too long ago. He uses a kind of lotion on his body so I don't know if it could be that or not. He says he doesn't have any symptoms of any kind and feels perfectly fine. What could this be???
|