Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Yeast infection near anus ?

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
Hello,

I recently tried to get penetrated by a transexual lady. I have only inserted my finger all way, and a little dildo. But this lady used a condom and tried to push.. and kept pushing at the entrance because it wouldn't go in. Long story short, it hurt. I cleaned up by water - don't remember how thorough the cleaning was.

Next morning, obviously, it hurt when I was shitting and saw blood. Next day, the blood decreased, yet it hurt. Third day and onwards.. a trace of blood or so, but still hurts. Fourth day, no blood.. but hurts not just the anus but felt more like the bones around it hurting.

Finally, after a shower I rubbed in that area a little erotically and brought the finger to my nose (expecting a soapy smell - I like it how I smell fresh even in a dirty area after a thorough shower). Anyway, horror of my life! It smelled like yeast infection that I smelled on the occasionally girlfriend. Then, I bent over in front of the mirror so I could see my anus and I spread it. I saw a little bulbous tip right above the anal hole. Tried taking pictures to better see it too, but that didn't work out. At one point, I thought this tip was red.

Later, after another shower, I tried to smell again.. and it smelled like yeast infection again!! You think I'm over-reacting here? Because I don't see any cheesy material.

Help would be amazing as I'm freaking out and if I need to go get my hole checked.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2009
Supporter
hello your little bilbous tip you describe could also be a hemarriod..sometimes itch and sometimes bleed. try preparation h to see if it shrinks..you may have already had it and not been aware and the penetration even though you say did not go in you did find it painful..
keep a check on it and if the bleeding doesn,t stop get yourself checked..watch when you have a bowel movement as there is usually no blood in toilet pan but on tissue to wipe.
i never new i had one till constipated and the pressure popped it out.
|

replied June 20th, 2009
Yes, yes.. that's exactly what happens. Blood in the toilet for the first few days, but since then blood only on the tissue, not in the pan.

Does that mean it's a hemorrhoid?
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2009
Supporter
very common little blighters and can pop up from no where sweetie.. they can lie dormant and when you get constipated like i suffer they appear to play havoc.
use the cream i advised and it shall shrink..when i bleed its relief as they become hard and sore to sit if they don,t.
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Thank you!
So, The cream is called "Preparation H". What about the yeasty smell?

Also, as an update I haven't had any blood lately. But I still see the bulb over there.
|

replied June 25th, 2009
Quick update: I haven't gotten any yeasty smell in a couple days. And no blood, no pain, no hurt. But I do see those bulbs in there.
|

replied September 30th, 2011
It may be possible that you are unable to identify the symptoms of the disease. Hence, you must continue the home remedies along with the medicines to cure yeast infection.
|