Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

yeast infection effect on the unborn child?

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
how does yeast infection affect a pregnant woman and does it have any effect on the unborn child?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 25th, 2011
My son almost died from a systemic yeast infection. He is thirteen and has had it all of his life. My ten year old daughter as well. They unfortunately got the severe dysbiosis from me when I was pregnant. I had been taking antibiotics for three years for a bladder infection that would not go away. In return I got a systemic yeast infection that I unknowingly passed on to them. Anti-fungal medications don't help. They push the yeast roots deeper into the tissues so that it can survive and regrow when the medication is stopped. There is a book called Body Ecology by Donna Gates. It does involve a temporary strict diet, but it focuses on replacing what is dying off with probiotics. Not just capsule probitics, but live kefir and cultured vegetables to repopulate the intestinal tract. They are all safe during pregnancy. I picked up my copy on ebay for half of the regular price. I've heard that she is currently writing a book for pregnancy regarding this matter. There is also a Body Ecology web site but it focuses mainly on the products that they make. Don't let this the merchandising turn you off. Read the book. My son has been seizure free for three months, his yeast is dying off and I'm praying that this is going to be his saving grace. Good luck to you.

Read more: Yeast Infection Forum - systemic yeast infection ? http://ehealthforum.com/health/systemic-ye ast-infection-t162204.html#ixzz1NNHFCzPM
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied December 29th, 2012
Warriormom, please will you contact me, my boy has severe candida related seizures, we are in the UK
|