I've been dealing with the following for almost 2 years now:
1. Testicular pains come and go (from day to day)
2. burning feeling on scrotum and penis
3. pricking pins and needles in scrotum, more pricking than anything... quite painful and consumes at least 3 days a week.
4. 1 out of every 10 days my urinary tract may burn once in the morning
I have one or all of these symptoms for approx 2 years... I can remember maybe 8 individual days in the past 2 years where I felt OK rarely symptom free.
I've done this:
1. Seen my family dr, tested for all STD's, clean twice
2. Taken doxycycline for 14 days
3. Taken Levaquin for a month
4. Various muscle relaxers
5. Anti inflamatories
6. Topical creams over the counter and under.
7. Seen 1 urologist and probably 3 GP's
8. Currently on anti depressants
9. prostate checked ok
10. cialis to increase blood flow (shrink did this)
11. Ultrasound on testicles clear except for an enlarged vein... although the urologist said that it wasn't enlarged enough to affect anything
Sex is just ok, not like it was before this issue but I do manage and sometimes while aroused I don't feel the symptoms.
I can remember feeling some relief while on levaquin and doxy but they were short live (2-3 days) which the symptoms returned before I finished the script. There are no visible signs of anything wrong on my penis/scrotum. Also sometimes every few days I kinda feel like there is something leaking from my penis but every time I check there is nothing. BTW... nearly every dr I've been to tells me it's in my head... very frustrating.
I am losing my mind, I cannot handle this any longer. Please help me.
No change, apparently it's in my head... Dr is stupid IMO, very closed minded... Doesn't even believe me I don't think. I've also been to the emergency room 3 times, all they do is shrug their shoulders and recommend I see my family doctor who is useless.
I continue to live with the pain, for how much longer is up in the air