Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

17 year old to not able to cum ?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Title says it all. I'm 17, I've tried 'beating off' for a good long while plenty of times. I've had a few wet dreams, but I can never bring myself to an orgasm when I'm conscious.

I think I might have come close a few times, but my 'head' gets so sensitive that I can't even manage to stand up, and stroking it more is almost like torture. Is that the point where you're supposed to keep going to make yourself cum?

I've never let a relationship get as far as a hand/blowjob/sex because of this ... Didn't want to end up embarrassing myself, ya know? So I don't know if getting my girlfriend to do this would make the magic happen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2010
I think a soft female hand should do the needful. Go for it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply