Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

23 year old male , erectile issues

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
User Profile
I'm a 23 year old male and I'm having erectile issues. It started a year ago when I started having pains in my testicles. After a while and some medication, the testicle pain went away, but around the same time that happened, my penis just completely lost sensation during an erection.

Since then, I can't feel my penis as much anymore, my erections don't last long at all, my urine flow is weak (especially when i wake up), and the vein at the top of my shaft has gotta much bigger. I can't even really kegal anymore.

I did see a urologist about this and asked him many times about the above symptoms. He satated that there was really nothing wrong. I've tried not masterbating/having sex for a while, having more of it, and doing it gradually and nothing is making anything better.

Any ideas?

Did you find this post helpful?
|