Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Infectious Diseases Forum

Wound Infection?

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
2 days ago on my way back home, I fell and wounded 2 of my fingers and the base of my palm. Unfortunately I didnt have any antibiotic or disinfectant, so I just washed my hand, however, today when I took a look, one of my fingers were swollen around the wounded area. I immediately went out to get some disinfectant, and after washing my hand, I applied it on. It is not really any warmer than other parts of my body, and I didnt see any red streaks coming from the wound. I had a slight pain in my temple (the muscle), but that may be result of eating (I eat quite a large amount).I'm not sure if this is somethign serious or not. I'd like to know the best course of action please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|