Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

work out who my baby's father is?

i was wundering if you could help me work out who my baby's father is. the start of my last perid was on the 2nd of july 2011 i had sex with a guy on the 25th of june and again on the 13th of july (with another guy) and didnt use any kind of proptection with either i then went a bit mad and had sex with another guy on the 17th didnt use any protection but he didnt actually 'come' in side of me but i have heard that doesnt matter can you please tell me who is my babies dad is am so scared and always worring! my baby is due on the 7th or the 9th of april 2012 on mt 1st scan my baby was 6weeks 5days i then had my 12 week scan but my aby measured 13 weeks 5days and that is what i am goin off now but it doesnt add up i came on my period on the 2nd of july and didnt have sex till the 13th help!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
leeann92,

If you had your period on 2 July, then the sexual act on 25 June is not the one that caused conception. So, that one can be marked off.

As to the scans, they are good, but they are just estimations.

Usually, a woman is most fertile about two weeks after her last period, if she has regular 28 day cycles.

So, the sexual intercourse on the 17th would be the most likely to be the one which fertilized the egg. Not ejaculating inside you lessens the likelihood very much, but does not eliminate the possibility totally, as men do have sperm in their pre-ejaculate. However, you may have ovulated a little earlier, and the one on the 13th was the one which fertilized the egg. Sperm can remain viable within the woman's body for several days. So, if I had to bet, I would say it was the 13th, since the 17th did not ejaculate. But, this is not an exact science.

There is really no absolute way of knowing who the father is, without doing a DNA test.

Good luck.
|

replied December 15th, 2011
i am hopeing so much that it was the 13th i conceived i am so scaed in case it wasnt the 13th
|