Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

wore underwear of my husband.

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
in emergency i have to wore underwear of my husband.which he has wore last night.in tht panty sperm may has released last night.will that led to my pregnancy?as we both are not ready for this yet..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 3rd, 2011
Especially eHealthy
You do not get pregnant from wearing his underwear, even if he ejaculated in them last night.
|

replied March 4th, 2011
but this tym thr is delay in menstural cycle?
|

replied March 4th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
vriti, it is not from wearing his underwear. There are many many reasons your period can be delayed. So just be patient.

What type of birth control are you using?
|

replied March 5th, 2011
ok .thanks for givin me relief..
and also frm last month v both dn't hv any sexual act as sch..
|

replied March 5th, 2011
Ooh, I'd be really careful. can"t you just go without panties even if you think it is an emergency situation. I wouldn't take a chance as you arn"t ready. Because it's NO joke.
|

replied March 5th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
LOL mer2mers, You cannot get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat after a man, sleeping next to man, bathing or swimming in the same water, using his soap or towel, kissing, standing down wind from him or wearing his underwear. There is NO chance to be taken doing this - none.
|
Quick Reply