Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Wisdom teeth affect on body ?

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I have to get all 4 of my wisdome teeth out and they brother me sometimes . But I was wondeing if they can affcted your body in other wasy because soemtimes I get like tingles in my legs and arms and stifness in my legs and back , my knees brother me sometimes . I was reading about a conduction that online that I think has the same systmes or silimerI also get dizzy sometimes . I for got what it was called it started with a T i cant find it again tough . Can someone please help me ? did anyone have the same or sillmer systems befor getting there teeth taken out thanks . Smile Oh yeah and the systems are caused by like tooth acks also .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2009
um Ok who posted this .Anymore info thanks . Smile
|

replied November 10th, 2009
Hi there. To my knowledge nothing you described has even been documented to be caused by teeth but sounds like you may have a nerve that being impinged somewhere in your spine. Not my specialty tho =)
|