Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

will i go to hell for eternity

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
i had my drink spiked and i was told i would go to the astral planes. i was told i would go to hell for eternity. i went home and fell asleep, i felt somethign go up my spine and into my brain. i felt myself descending into another world. i was going down slowly and slowly and then i got to the bottom it was dark. There were three dark figures who i saw two of them held me and the other one touched my forehead. i believe this one to be the devil. he was laughing at me and then i came to and landed back into my body and i felt i was oxygen depleted i got out of bed and fell to the ground. i was on the floor catching my breathe and trying ot recover from this

Has anyone out there had an experience like this?
Does this mean devil is going to take my soul?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2011
i have had a some views can someone stop by and give me an opinion of this experience i had. Can drugs bring about this experience?
|

replied November 29th, 2011
Experienced User
Yes, savedbythelight, drugs can bring about things like this! That is why I prefer not to dabble in them at all. Life is hard as it is and sometimes illegal drugs seem to be a quick fix, but in reality they are not. And yes, the devil is very real and wants to take us all with him. Stay away from anything satanic in any sort of way - whether it be games or meetings that have to do with unnatural things that are negative. You need to look to the Light and go for the Good in Life and focus on that. Maybe you need to change friends if they spike your drinks. I know in the Bible there is a passage that reads "By their fruits ye shall know them." So look for good fruits - in other words - get better friends and try to find places, people and things that uplift you, not drag you down. I hope you will find a good life. Good luck to you!
|

User Profile
replied November 23rd, 2011
these things are difficult to deal with... if you are interested in salvation, go to your nearest church of Christ and be baptized for the forgiveness of sins.
|

replied November 29th, 2011
Experienced User
Just find a good church where you feel good when you are there! And yes Christ is our Savior and he will help us out in our times of need if we ask!
|
Quick Reply