Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Will hiding penis inside itself cause long-term damage?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Lamenting circumcision, and wishing for ways to restore the sensitivity in the glans of my penis, I had heard that if you 'roll up' your penis inside its extra skin it would act in the same way as a foreskin by protecting it from the... elements.

However, I am concerned that having my penis constantly compressed as such would cause some sort of harm to it, which I'd gladly avoid.

Any help would be appreciated.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 25th, 2010
Experienced User
It sounds stupid to me. Unless you want to be a chick it's weird, and if you do it's really weird. That's what they do in a sex change coupled with some hormones. But seriously unless you're walking around in sandpaper underwear, I don't think it would do a whole lot. I recommend wearing Under Armour, it will provide the same "protection" without the stigma of being that weirdo with the rolled up dick. Honestly, I love some of the questions that you people come up with.
|
Did you find this post helpful?