Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Will a Penis Enlargement Pill Do Anything?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Pills and ointments for penis enlargement have become widely available over the internet. Before delving more into information about penis enlargement pills, you may be wondering if it is really possible to increase penis size. It is possible to increase penis size and girth -penis pumps, weights, and surgical procedures are among the numerous methods for penis enlargement; however, these methods have been reported to cause serious problems and side effects.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2011
penis pumps, penis weights may cause bruises to the outer skin of the penis. I would advice it should be avoided, even the FDA advice that when using penis pumps great care should be taken. I believe penis enlargement tablets is the best.
|

replied March 14th, 2011
Community Volunteer
joeblack1 wrote:
penis pumps, penis weights may cause bruises to the outer skin of the penis. I would advice it should be avoided, even the FDA advice that when using penis pumps great care should be taken. I believe penis enlargement tablets is the best.

Can you show scientific evidence tablets work.
|
Quick Reply