Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Why wont God take me?

This last heartbreak has devestated me like I never thought possible. Absolutely betrayed. Why does this always happen? I have begged God to take me in my sleep and he won't. Why does he let people suffer when they reach their breaking point? I haven't slept in a week, and her callousness is salt in the wound. How can someone declares their love one day and screws you over the next? I'm just done.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2016
I completely hear what you're saying and know you're not alone. I've been through the same thing. Just recently actually and it hurts, so bad. To know that they're completely okay with what they've done and they're going on with their life and we're left here, hurting. Why do we get the short end of the stick and get to be the one going through the heartbreak?

I don't know. It's not fair. But none of us know how how god works and I mean that honestly, I'm still trying to learn about him myself but the only thing that keeps is the reminder that maybe this is for something greater. Even as much as this hurts, maybe it's preparing me for something better down the line and our journey isn't ready to be ended yet.
|

replied October 1st, 2016
Because that is what humanity has become.... Parasites that feed of of others. There is no such thing as morality or values anymore, pretty much the whole percentage of females today are harlettes or wanna be prostitutes who are void of any real personality, loyalty, and thinking capacity. Humanity will only get much more worse as time proceeds until their demise by their own hands. Forget girls and love.... These things no longer exist in this world... All you have left is venomous lust, envy, and hatred. Another reason why I despise this ugly world. Because everything you see is exactly the opposite, everything is a illusion.... Even your feelings.
|

replied November 23rd, 2016
'love' is for karma and path leading and paying the sins of the parents back to the children.. or procreation... 'everything is possible, not all things beneficial'.. (quote from you know where!)... is it simply that you wanted someone too much; or your parents messed someone around??? possible? Either way; a bit of prayer; and doing some good - u need to find out WHAT your path is - where you can do more good in the world.. and everything will fall into place.. it is written 'God is love'... so he is the one who is handing it out to you; respect him; and he will assist you.. for he is the one who gives love from the heart..
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply