I have fluctuating blood pressure. I had stress test and MRI for heart the result was normal 3 months ago as Conclusion of the test:
1. No evidence of ischemia or onfraction.
2. normal left ventricular size and systolic wall motion.
3. Normal left ventricular function with an ejection fraction of 72%
4. Good exercise capacity
5. Normal heart rate and blood pressure response to exercise.
after 3 months I felt high blood pressue of 169/117 and I was sweating so much and ran to emergency. I monitored my BP for 24 hours the result were as:
- 24 hrs average Sys/Dia 123.3 / 87.7
- Sys BP reading above 130 25%
- Diast. BP reading above 80 87%
- Syst. BP at night above 125 33%
-Diast. BP at night above 80% 55.5 %
- Day-Time Sys/diast 12.2/90.1
- Night timr Syst/Diast average 121.6/83.3
-From 10am 3:00 pm average 123/94
-Every night aroung 8 pm BP reading about 159/108
- From 9 pm to 1 am BP reading average 135/93
- From 3:30 am 9:30 BP average is 102/80
When Syst/diast BP reading is above 140/100 I start feeling like hot flush and sweat like crazy. All this happened within last 2 weeks and my blood test showed every thing is negative and normal except LDL colestrol was high with triglyceride but i had HDL very good which is 60.
I tried medication last year as half of lowest dose and brought my BP very low such as 80/60 which I thought I will die and got unconscious .
And my heart beat always above 90 it range 90 to 104 even at reast.
I would like to hear if someone had same problem or there is way to help my BP problem.
Thanks for reading.
I am also experiencing fluctuating sys/dia and I work shift work and stress levels are in my opinion way too high. I think we need to care less slow down and enjoy the roses before we're pushing them up!!