Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

Why my BP fluctuate and high heart beat

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
Fluctuating BP.

I have fluctuating blood pressure. I had stress test and MRI for heart the result was normal 3 months ago as Conclusion of the test:
1. No evidence of ischemia or onfraction.
2. normal left ventricular size and systolic wall motion.
3. Normal left ventricular function with an ejection fraction of 72%
4. Good exercise capacity
5. Normal heart rate and blood pressure response to exercise.
after 3 months I felt high blood pressue of 169/117 and I was sweating so much and ran to emergency. I monitored my BP for 24 hours the result were as:
- 24 hrs average Sys/Dia 123.3 / 87.7
- Sys BP reading above 130 25%
- Diast. BP reading above 80 87%
- Syst. BP at night above 125 33%
-Diast. BP at night above 80% 55.5 %
- Day-Time Sys/diast 12.2/90.1
- Night timr Syst/Diast average 121.6/83.3
-From 10am 3:00 pm average 123/94
-Every night aroung 8 pm BP reading about 159/108
- From 9 pm to 1 am BP reading average 135/93
- From 3:30 am 9:30 BP average is 102/80
When Syst/diast BP reading is above 140/100 I start feeling like hot flush and sweat like crazy. All this happened within last 2 weeks and my blood test showed every thing is negative and normal except LDL colestrol was high with triglyceride but i had HDL very good which is 60.
I tried medication last year as half of lowest dose and brought my BP very low such as 80/60 which I thought I will die and got unconscious .
And my heart beat always above 90 it range 90 to 104 even at reast.
I would like to hear if someone had same problem or there is way to help my BP problem.
Thanks for reading.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2011
Community Volunteer
My best advice is to tell you to relax and not to worry....Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?