Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Why lump in throat ?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I've read sooo many posts here about lumps in the throat and stuffy lungs and pressure between the eyes... i've decided to make a single post about these issues.

1. I can take the metaphysical spiritual karmic route and explain this or

2. I can take the resultant neurological route and explain it...

Since neurology is measurable... lets stick with that.

Your body is the dashboard of your mind. What ever you think... is relayed down to your tailbone via the spinal column. IF you have an emotional experience... your heart rate accelerates. Thats because your brain send stimulation to the thoracic nerve ganglia that then pushes that nervous activity to your heart.

IF ... you get a lump in your throat... the brain is used to pushing out vocal nervous impulses through your cervical vertebrae... aka your voice box... the adams apple. WHEN you experience anxiety that manifests in neck tension... the reason is simple...

YOU ARE CONFLICTED ABOUT SOMETHING TO SAY OR TELL

All the brains knowledge communication nerves go directly to your cervical verts!

Think about it... intense emotional experience accellerates the heart...
intense knowledge based experience (like seedy goship) accellerates the flapping of the lips. And yes... intense mental cognitive - imagination accellerates the rate your eyelids blink.

Next time your throat gets a lump, SPEAK UP. SPEAK YOUR MIND. Only then, your brain will relax...

Just follow the spine down the line and see what that part of your body connected to that part of your spine does... I'll start a new thread about constipation.

CONSTIPATION and ANXIETY: : http://ehealthforum.com/health/anxiety-cau sing-constipation-i-cant-go-t158747.html
Did you find this post helpful?
|