Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Why don't I have a lot of cum?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
When I have sex or masturbate if any there's little cum, some times it's really thin and clear, and it doesn't shoot out too. Some times I don't cum at all and usually don't get much-any pre cum. I'm worried. I'm 16 and have been sexually active for a few years, I drink lots of water and typically have a good diet(Many sources say this is a diet related problem but I've tried everything)
Why am I having this problem? Should I be worried? What can I do fix it?
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 26th, 2012
Slow it down
Sounds like you are masturbating often. You have to give your body time to make some more between ejaculations. Try making your sessions longer by fighting the urge to come a few times.
|

replied May 18th, 2012
Don't be too concerned about ejaculate.
This could also be a case of low-T... which can be caused by a plethora of things.
|