Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Why does my rib hurt?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hey im 21 healthy Ish male , just recently started gym exercises,
whilst do an incline ab crunch i felt something role up my stomach and ever since then I feel a sharp pain every time i stretch my back mainly bending it backwards. When i poke it it also hurts, im not sure what it is but since I've begun hockey training I cant let this hold me back.,

getting up from sitting position hurts and attempting to do ground abs crunches. The area that hurts is below the chest plate above the navel to the left. Doctors up here are difficult to get a hold of and just want to make sure its nothing too serious if it heals over time then I can handle it. Thankyou
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 20th, 2012
Also no bowel problems or vomiting just hurts
|
Did you find this post helpful?