Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Why does my penis ache and hurt all the time?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey Im Liam and believe it or not Im only 13 but I have a problem. So yesterday I was watching my sister playing Call Of Duty Black Ops and we had been sat there about 2-3 hours. After about 2 and a half hours I felt this pain. It felt like a needle going through my penis. So I got up and went to the loo. I unzipped my trousers and seen a massive red ring around my penis. And ever since my penis is aching alot! Is there any way you can help me please?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2012
I just registered to tell you to talk to your parents, NOW
my guess is that its probably just an infection, but if you noticed it yesterday and you still haven't told any1 about it, do it.
tell your parents what happened, show them, and go to a urologist asap.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis, ache, aching
Quick Reply