Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

why does my arms go numb?

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
Lately since I have had my son who will be 9mnths soon I have been getn a lot of numbness is my arms and hands with pain does anyone else get this pain??please help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2012
numbness in arms when sleeping
Im also experiencing numbness in my arms and hands when sleeping. i don't know why... My daughter also just turned 9 months but the numbness started a few months ago.. it gets so numb that i can't sleep .. Its making me worry.. my doctor told me to take tylonel which does not make sense because it has nothing to do with pain. Hopefully someone can help me here.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: numb, numbness
Quick Reply