Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Why does it feel like a baby is in my stomach moving?

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
There is no way I can be pregnent.I had a tuble done 2 years ago.I find it strange to have weird movements in my stomach.Even my husband felt it.It was like a baby was in there flippin.I get a regular period,and like I said I cant have babies anymore.Could it be that I`m not regular with other things?Or could it be the little 20lbs I lost workiing out at the gym?Why does it feel like a baby is in my stomach moving???????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi creamcity and welcome to ehealth: That 20 pounds does make a difference...You will now find that just grasping your stomach muscles makes a difference...When you are shopping pick up a 20 pound bag of potatoes and hold it...This way you will see what you were carrying around as baggage...

Good for you girl....Keep it up...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Thank you Carol.I am now 37lbs lighter and u are right.It is hard being over weight and it is like carrying a 20lb bag of potatoes.Now I feel great and more enegetic losing all this weight.I just need a little more fiber in my diet.I appreciate hearing people say that I look like I lost wieght,or that its good and keep it up.It helps me to keep going because its hard and takes time so patience is a virtu...Thank you.
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi again creamcity....Congratulations...I have lost 30 so I have an idea of how you feel...You not only lose weight, but you drop about 10 years of your life...Honey "Nothing tastes as good as being thin"...or thinner, depends on how you look at it...

I send you my best wishes and a big hug for your accomplishment...Take care...

Caroline
|