Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Why does everything annoy me and get me so angry?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Everything is so annoying to me, most people think that is crazy, but most noises drive me crazy! If someone was smacking or even chewing the wrong way I could either have to do what they are doing over again, the right way, or leave because I would end up screaming at them. Another would be when people are singing and they "sssss". I hate that, coughing, sneezing, smacking, scratching, moving your leg the wrong way, i mean i know i sound like a rude person, but i try not to say anything or how i feel, i try to walk away. If any of you have an answer to why this happens to me please tell me why. I have been suffering from it since I was 8 and I am now 17 and it's getting a lot worse. It annoys me and angers people off around me when i either tell them to shut up, repeat what they just did, or get up and leave. I hate doing that to people, but it aggravates the crap out of me. Hope people read this, I need some type of advice and that would be great!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2012
Is it all the time or particularly worse when your tired or in a foul mood? I know someone who feels this way about someone whos chewing. Its like they hear every little sound thats made by chewing and it is enraging to them. It can get better. Any sort of anger problem can be helped. It takes a lot of patience though. Good luck.
|

replied September 5th, 2013
I understand completely.
I go through it too, it's called Misophonia.
|

|

|