Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Why does eating cheese cause me abdominal pain the next morning?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I gave birth to our son almost 11 months ago. Since then, for the fast few months, I have been in agony in the morning as soon as I wake up. It has taken me weeks of experimenting to narrow the cause down to cheese, mild cheddar cheese. If I eat even just the thinnest slice of cheese in my sandwich at lunchtime, the next morning I will be in agony. It isnt milk, yoghurt or bread that does it, I've experimented and tried all those. Its definitely cheese. I also know that its abdominal pain but whether its stomach, bowels, womb or what I dont know. A friend suggested that it could be wind. Any ideas??? Smile Write me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply