Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

why does breast stimulation hurt?

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
well i love getting close to my gf breast. she has been ok with me get there. i gave her hickies on them and i was playing with her nipples and i started pushing on them and she said carefull. and i backed off and i was doing stuff with them.and pushed up on them and started the nipple thing aghen and i said tell me when to stop. she said ok . and i started like licking her and she started crying and said stop and turned over. she 4 gave me latter but why did it hurt her soooooooooo bad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2010
please answer
|

replied March 26th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Zack, Ask her what you did wrong. A woman's breast is very sensitive in some places. Hickies might be cute but they can hurt seriously, so can biting.

Be careful with your girlfriend's breasts!!
|
Quick Reply