Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Why do i have brown discharge?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Okay soo, me and my boyfriend were makingout and then he started rubbing his penis on my vagina(not in the hole). He came about 10minutes later but moved his penis before he came anywhere around my vagina. It seems like everytime he does this, theres a brown discharge? This happened about four days ago, and im still having the discharge. What is it? Im not due for my period and i got off it awhile ago.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

Unprotected intercourse as rubbing in the vaginal hole and ejaculating near vagina carries a risk of pregnancy as sperms can travel from the vaginal fluid easily.It might be that the discharge which you are having is due to implantation bleeding which is an early pregnancy sign.
Wait for the periods.If they are missed consider visiting a Gynaecologist for evaluation.In the meantime if the discharge is heavy or there is any other symptom then visit your Healthcare Provider for evaluation.

Take Care!

|

replied June 23rd, 2012
brown discharge
what if you just have brown discharge out of no where is it normal?
|

replied June 24th, 2012
sometimes its normal due to hormonal changes brown discharge mean old blood ,
if it continues you should see a doctor just in case ,sometimes brown spoting and discharge are signs of fibroids
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.