Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

why am I not eating?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I'm usually not hungry. But when I am hungry I get full really easy. Like I can fill up on just half a sandwich. I'll be 14 in February, I'm 4ft 9, and 65 lbs.I've never been overweight or done a crash diet or anything, and I've been twiggy for as long as I can remember. What's wrong with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2014
Experienced User
Your definitely underweight for someone for your size. However, a doctor examination is needed here as there could be a multitude reasons including something simple such as stress.

Ultimately, talk to parents about seeing a doctor to confirm any medical reasons and then move on to the possibility that stress is the cause of the loss of appetite.

Then again nothing could be wrong with you. It might be just a simple thing such as forcing more food down your throat even if your not hungry. It sounds strange, but, typically this is how you bulk up.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply