Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

why am i facing these problems

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
from i was 14 and am 21 now i have being faceing a lot problem like plenty headache,problem getting to sleep.tiredness,chronic nasal congestion ,my mind always chating away,always seem worried, and for me to think and remember stuff i have to be shaking,moving some part of me.i cant be focus my mind always going a stray, get plenty of pop up thoughts,i dont socialize with people that much always staying in. and like for example when am going to make a conversation i always like thinking what to say over and over before a really say what i want to say,anxious feeling,get hangry very easily, i went to doctor many time do brain scan blood test all sort of test and they cant find the problem but i know to my self something is wrong,so i ask here if any one got any advice for me,
Did you find this post helpful?
|