Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Whole body sore

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
This is not your typical getting the flu aches it feels like my muscles are SO tight and sore all of them my whole body even my toes and fingers. I didnt do anything to cause soreness. The last few nights I woke in the night several times with numb limbs. Just about an hour ago my lower back got tingly and icy cold...I am a 28 year old female with no health issues. I have had my period for 2 months off and on and am awaiting an appt with the OB in October to discuss. A few weeks ago I also started having pain in my right breast heaviness and aching. Would appreciate all the input I am at a loss for words as to what this could be!
Did you find this post helpful?
|