Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

whitish fluid

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hello,l have come across the web and l just want know more about it ? l have a personal problem which l will to know if it is a disease or not! l alway experienced a whitish fluid on my underwear every morning and doc i will like to know what is this substance and if it is a disease what are the possble means of eradicating ot controling it?
thanks,am just waiting patienty
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Boobsy, As a woman you have cervical mucus that will end up in your panties. Over your monthly cycle, the look, feeling and wetness of this mucus changes. So it should only be white for a while during your cycle. Some days you will be completely dry. Other days you will have menstrual fluid.

Is this what you are describing?

If not, there are two infections that can also cause this:

Yest infection that will make you itch and it will be chunky like cottage cheese.

The other infection is bacterial vaginosis (BV). BV will have a very stinky fishy smell and a discharge that can burn. BV may only show itself around your period or after sex where a man ejaculated inside your vagina. This is because these two things disturb your bacterial balance inside your vagina.
|

replied April 22nd, 2010
hi,thanks for all your answers.all what u mention is ok to my Q,but what l want know again is what are some of the symptoms of white and what should l do to prevent it?THNKS
|