Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White thick discharge but no itching or burning.

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have been experiencing this white thick discharge for about a year now. There is virtually no odor and sometimes it is really thick or really thin. I thought it was a yeast infection so I went to the gyno and they diagnosed it as one. I was prescribed diflucan and it didn't work. I have also tried just about every brand and length of over the counter yeast infection treatment. NOTHING WORKS. I have no itching or inflammation at all so I think it is something else. Also, I have had 2 sexual partners and practiced safe sex(birth control and condoms) with both of them. I have been tested for STDs and diabetes and it has all come back negative. I have also noticed that the discharge is sour. This makes me very self conscious when it comes to oral sex. sometimes the discharge is so bad that it feels like I wet my pants! I keep reading that it is normal but I also experience some lower back pain and cramping when I am not having my period. I also have polycystic ovaries so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Please help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|