Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

White spots on Penis Head

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
So, I've only had sex with one person in my life and it was always protected sex. After we broke up, I met this girl and we ended up making out, getting naked, and having just oral sex. Anyways, I became paranoid that I may get an STD from that, since I didn't really know this girl and I have never done anything like this before. About 2 weeks later, I noticed these white spots near the tip of my penis. They are not raised and they neither cause pain, nor itch. They are only located right on the tip of my penis and nowhere else on my genitals. I noticed them a few days ago, and they have not grown in size since. I did some research and I was wondering if this could possibly be genital warts? I hope I am just being paranoid. I honestly do not know if they were there beforehand as I never really inspected myself like this. Any help would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|