Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

white spots on areola

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I'm 26 years old and I've never been pregnant. I've also been diagnosed with Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome. For the last three years or so, I've noticed groups of tiny white, raised spots on my areola. They don't hurt and don't itch. I do have a little bit of dry skin, but I use lotion and the dots remain even after application. My nipples do hurt every now and then (even when not on my period) and I haven't noticed any common link between the tenderness and diet. Would this just be dry skin and is somewhat normal? Or is this some kind of chronic rash? Thanks in advance for helping. Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
hi am not to sure i have seen brown spots on that area on me b4 i come on my period but never had white ones maybe you should see your doctor for some advice Jenny
|
Did you find this post helpful?