Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

white spots developing on penis/pinworms

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello, I'm a 30 year old male...About 11 years ago I noticed I had pin worms (which caused much itching and occasional stinging sensations in the anus) and I left them untreated for about 1.5 years (during which I was too embarrassed to mention I had them, and I was relieving itching by cleaning my anus with clean fingers and then washing throughly), after which I treated them with 2 rounds of Vermox. After that, I noticed they were gone from rectum, but I then started to feel strange moving sensations followed by an occasional sting in the penis, and I continue to feel those stings and moving sensations at the present time. I also have noticed that there looks like tiny white circles are forming in spots on the head of the penis. Is it possible for the pin worms to have gone into the penis? I began treating the pin worms again with Pi-X (about 10 doses in the last 5 months), but it doesn't seem to be helping much. I still get some anal itching at different times during the day also, along with a jelly-like discharge that often coats the feces when I use the bathroom. So basically I am wondering if I still have pin worms in the digestive tract as well as in the penis. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2011
Pinworms in Penis,
You are not alone. I am going through the same thing. I am seeing a doctor tomorrow to follow up on what to do? i'll be back to let u in on it. I not only feel those moving sensations in my penis, but in my scrotum, kidney area, my chest, now my feet, my face, on the top of scalp (but deep below the layer of the skin). it's freaking me out. It feels like it's underneath the innermost layer of my skin.
|
Did you find this post helpful?