Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

White Spots and Burning Sensation on Back of Legs

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have lately (meaning the past year or so) noticed a rather strange burning sensation, feels like razor burn, on my calfs. (Back of my legs, below my knees.) They started just on my right leg but I've started noticing them on my left leg, too. They are pea-sized white spots, close together, not bumpy at all, not painful, not permanent, not itchy or anything like that. When I get these bumps my leg below my knee turns a bluey-purple as if it's all bruised......... I have NO idea what it is, never seen anything like it before. Could it be a food allergy? It happens mostly when I'm standing, then goes away when I sit down. It comes on very fast, and as soon as I sit down it will go in literally like 3 seconds. I'm very healthy otherwise, excluding many other strange symptoms that lead me to think this is some sort of food allergy. Anybody have anything like this or know what it is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|