Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White specks & pain

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have white specks in the fluid that comes out.(not discharge, just the fluid inside me) I also have pain on the area between the bottom of my vagina and my anus. It mostly hurts when touched. It feels like its ripping even though its not.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2010
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
Pain and presence of white specks could be indicative of infection. Do not delay your visit for examination done by your gynecologist. You will need tests to be done on the fluid to see what the specks are and if infection is the cause for them. Avoid sitting on hard surfaces for long time. If the pain is severe, go ahead with getting an x-ray done to rule out issues like coccydynia (inflammation of tail bone with pain in tailbone area or perineum).
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.