Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

white ring below head of penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
so my boyfriend has a white ring around his penis right below the head and i want to know if that is an std?!?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile hombrerubio
|

replied April 14th, 2009
Possibly not...i have something similiar and i got checked out and was clear. Still trying to find out what mine is to be honest.
|

replied December 9th, 2009
White bumps under foreskin around head of penis
Yeah... me too, I've been to the doctor and was told there was nothing wrong but got no clear diagnosis.. can't find an answer anywhere??? I really don't like the way it looks and have had women ask me what it is.
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2009
Experienced User
you guys did not clarified if you are circumcised or not, if you are not, this ring is normal but is going to give you pain to push the foreskin all the way to the back of the gland or the head of the penis, If you can go and get yourself circumcised, I know is scary and I know is painful but you get rid of the foreskin, the foreskin even when protects the head of your penis and the sensation is protected and bigger, also harbor infections, and dirt. So get rid of it. GODSPEED.
|

replied September 10th, 2012
I am not circumcised, and the pain is there like you said ( not much but enough to bother) .
How did I get this ? And What is it ?

Thank You
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2009
Experienced User
you guys did not clarified if you are circumcised or not, if you are not, this ring is normal but is going to give you pain to push the foreskin all the way to the back of the gland or the head of the penis, If you can go and get yourself circumcised, I know is scary and I know is painful but you get rid of the foreskin, the foreskin even when protects the head of your penis and the sensation is protected and bigger, also harbor infections, and dirt. So get rid of it. GODSPEED.
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Yeah my boyfriend has a ring too but I don't think he know should I tell him?
|

replied November 7th, 2012
Idk what to do either!, Im want to know what it is before I even sleep with my bf. I feel nervous I dont even have sex with him!, I need to know before I do anything!
|
Tags: head, penis, std
Quick Reply