Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

White patch on penis

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hello , I have been looking all day on the net with no results , my boyfriend has developed a white patch of skin about 1cm , irregular in shape on the lower part of his penis , it is not sore or raised or itchy and he has no discomfort or discharge , could you give me an idea of what this could be , he recently had unprotected sex with another woman and I am afraid he may have caught something from her and in turn may pass or already has passed it on to me. Many thanks, S.
P.S I have looked up so much info on vitiligo and also lichen sclerosus and I am pretty certain neither of these apply .... any other ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mimandmoo
|

replied March 5th, 2011
I am waiting for an answer also Sad
|

replied March 5th, 2011
I am waiting for an answer also Sad
|