Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

White object under tongue

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I have been having a problem, I just developed it in the past day or so, and was curious as to what it was and if I should be worried. I have a tiny white looking 'string' about 2-3mm long and small string size in diameter coming out of the left part of my tongue. It is a bit sore, and when I move my tongue in a certain way it hurts a bit, but more annoying than anything. Should I be worried? Its not a bump, its a tiny string like white thing coming out of the bottom of my tongue and I couldn't find anything regarding this particular problem. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks! Smile I'm sorry if this was the wrong forum to post in, as I couldn't find a 'Mouth' forum Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Have this checked out with your dentist..Nowadays my dentist checks all his patients for tongue cancer...If it continues, have it checked out....Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply