Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White milky discharge - feels like I'm urinating

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hey, I'm a 15 year old female, and this is really embarrassing for me, and I was just wondering if anybody could help me. It's like I'm constantly aware of my urethra/vagina, as in I can feel my discharge come out of me but it feels like I'm urinating slightly. I can't wear jeans because it makes me feel like i might leak. Is this normal? Also, I've been having a milky white discharge, which just gushes out and it feels like I'm urinating but I know I'm not. Any help or advice would be great. Please no mean comments because this is horrible enough as it is! Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2011
its normal every girl has it. just buy the thin panty liners and you wont feel it as much. the...discharge is a "lubricant" for sex. it also keeps your vagina clean.

im a girl and im 14. im surprised u didnt learn about it in health class
|
Did you find this post helpful?