Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

white menses before menstruation

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm a newbie in this forum. I have read some of the topics here and it made me curious.

It's our first time to have sex. I'm worried cause I'm not having any white menses and I don't know why? I'm scared of trying the pregnancy test for it might give me bad results.

Why am I not having the white menses or any discharges before menstruation? Is this a sign of pregnancy? I hope it's not! T.T
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 16th, 2011
Community Volunteer
I am not sure what you are asking?

There is no such thing as white menses. Some time during your cycle, your cervical mucucs can turn white and creamy. If it does not, it is also ok. The time before menstruation is normally dry. Your last wet cervical mucus is just after ovulation. Being dry does not mean anything. It is normal.

When you get aroused, your arousal fluid is clear. It can be whitish depending on what type of cervical mucus you have, normally is just slippery and clear and will dry pretty quickly.

Did you protect yourself from infections, STDs and pregnancy when you had sex?
|

replied May 6th, 2012
first time
uhm ..if i had a white mense.i am a pregnant ?pls reply quickly.tnx..
|