Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

white liquid bleeding

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
white colour liquid is coming from my vagina, i am married 19 years old. if it comes more, i have pain in my stomach. what can i do for this. any home treatment or any ointment available at medical shop.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 21st, 2009
you need to see a doctor a lot of things might be responsible and your doctor will be able to carry out some required test and probably tell you what to use.
|

replied August 21st, 2009
Especially eHealthy
It can be an infection or you can be describing heavy cervical mucus with ovulation pain.

Does it burn or make you itch? Does it smell? Is it stretchy? Does it change throughout your monthly cycle in quantity or feel?
|

replied September 23rd, 2009
i am 11 years old. i have an embarasing situation. i havent had my period yet but i have been noticing some white gooey stuff on my undies . i am worried it os something else idk wat it is - its not smelly - but sometimes it has yellow on it - i am very worried plz help me i am too embarased to tell any one - how can i make it stop? its been going on nonstop for about a month plz help me!
|

white gooey stuff out of vagina
Shocked i am 11 years old. i have an embarasing situation. i havent had my period yet but i have been noticing some white gooey stuff on my undies . i am worried it os something else idk wat it is - its not smelly - but sometimes it has yellow on it - i am very worried plz help me i am too embarased to tell any one - how can i make it stop? its been going on nonstop for about a month plz help me!
|

User Profile
Supporter
You need to talk to your mother about this. I know this is hard to do I remember when I was 11. I was 13 and had my period for two years before I even told my parents. I wish now that I would have gone to them with any concerns that I had back then. It would have saved me needless worry. Are you sexual active? If not it could just be regular vaginal discharge. You may even have a yeast infection this can be cleared up very easily. Is there any itching down there
|

replied September 24th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
I would think it is normal vaginal discharge. You are at the time now when your hormones start to change.
|

replied October 4th, 2009
cookie1111111
Reply to cookie1111111 - don't worry about the discharge -it is likely you are just about to start your periods. This discharge is a sign that your body is changing.
|

replied July 31st, 2012
i want to ask that white is coming form vagina does it is comman or any serious problem can i have kids please reply me i am married 25 after my marriage everything was fine after 6 monts it starts so please help me out of this
|

replied July 31st, 2012
i want to ask that white is coming form vagina does it is comman or any serious problem can i have kids please reply me i am married 25 after my marriage everything was fine after 6 monts it starts so please help me out of this
|